There are so many blogs out there for coupons, deals, freebies, crafts, recipes, etc. But I wanted a place that I could go to collect my own interests and reminders about free things, or great crafts. I also need a place to post cute ideas and a collection of ideas for a future home. This is a collection of the things I find...and I'm always looking for new ideas!
01 May 2011
Easy Quiet Book
Have you seen Crayola's dry erase CRAYONS? They are pretty cool and on I Am Momma I found a pretty cute, easy, cool quiet book for Sunday church. All you need is some sheet protectors, dry erase crayons, and old Friend Magazines or printables from the church website. Do you see where this is going? Basically, slid them into the sheet protectors and WA-LA a quiet book that is church appropriate! I need to get started...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment